Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. they are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory. because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Grup90 Advocats i Assessors, SL., as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content. offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only during the following period:, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is transferred. intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision from the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of your personal data lawfully by Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL.. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that They have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and the accidental or illicit destruction, loss or alteration of data is avoided. personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs. is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the data is made accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. is processing your personal data or not and, if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the processing that Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL. has been made or carried out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right to rectification: It is the User's right to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the User's right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his or her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the User's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the User's right not to have their personal data processed or to cease their processing by Grup90 advocats i Assessors, SL.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the creation of profiles, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.